Discover the Western Balkans Escorted Coach Tour explores the countries of Croatia and Slovenia.
The tour starts from the Croatian capital of Zagreb. It goes on across the border into Slovenia where you will uncover the fairy-tale beauty of Bled Lake in the Julian Alps. After Bled you will visit the pretty city of Ljubljana, before venturing back into Croatia to visit the natural wonder and beautiful Plitvice Lakes. You will carry on toward the Adriatic coast to visit the historic centers of Zadar and Split. The tour ends in medieval Dubrovnik – the Pearl of the Adriatic.
Discover the Western Balkans Tour Highlights
- Zagreb – the city’s historical center, the fortified Upper Town, St Mark’s Church, Croatian National Theatre, and more.
- Ljubljana, Slovenia – Three Bridges, Baroque Town Hall, Robba’s Fountain and colourful CentralMarket
- Split – historical port & Diocletian Palace
- Dubrovnik – UNESCO listed fortress and old city
- Plitvice Lakes – a stunning series of lakes, cascading waterfalls and travertines
- Bled, Slovenia – one of the most beautiful alpine resorts in the world, famed for its thermal lake
Discover the Western Balkans Escorted Coach Tour Croatia, and Slovenia. Departure from Zagreb easily connects with incoming flights. Finish in Dubrovnik where you can spend a few days more and see Montenegro and Mostar. Includes meals and transport as per itinerary.
This might be a bilingual tour. Tour is not suitable for persons with restricted mobility.
Early Bird Discount of 10 % for bookings until 15.01.2023 with payment 31.01.2023
All tours are available on request.
Please check the Dates and Prices for Scheduled departures.
Please fill in the Enquiry form below if you would like to book or check availability for a specific date or if you have any questions.