Croatian Visa for South Africans
As of 1st January 2023, Croatia is part of the Schengen Zone. From now on you will need to apply for Croatian Schengen visa.
This means that we will no longer be able to apply for the visa on your behalf as you will need to book an appointment with the Visa Application Centre to have your fingerprints and photo taken at a Visa Application Centre. This is known as ‘biometric information’. They will then forward your applications to the Croatian Embassy in Pretoria.
However, we will still be able to assist you with information and the online application form filling and documents and picture upload.
This Application form filling and digital document upload service is available at the cost of R250.00 per application.
Once you are ready to apply, please fill out the visa application form and arrange your documents as per the checklist to be emailed to us.
Visa application form: to be filled out and signed by the applicant, or a parent or legal guardian on behalf of minors.
The application form can be filled out online at https://crovisa.mvep.hr/default.aspx?langId=en.
Please make sure that you take down the application Serial number and PIN, and if we are assisting you with the online application form please just ‘Save’ the application, don’t ‘Finalise’ it, at the end of the application.
You can then send us your Serial no. and PIN and we will check the saved application and will upload the necessary documents and photo (these must be emailed to us) and will then Finalise the application for you.
Or if you prefer, we will send you the blank application to fill in by hand and email it back to us to do the online application for you.
The following documents must be scanned and emailed to us for online upload:
- Face Photograph high-resolution jpeg. image
- Passport copy– photo page
- Travel Health Insurance certificate
- Transportation Booking – e.g. Flight Ticket;
- Proof of the purpose of stay/ Accommodation in Croatia with ensured accommodation for the entire stay in the form of: a certificate of a paid tourist package/ booking confirmation/voucher for a hotel or other accommodation / private accommodation booking (copy of the decision of the competent office in Croatia approving the renting/ proof of ownership or lease of a boat/yacht etc.;
- Proof of Sufficient funds– 3-month Bank Statement.
- Proof of employment or student status: confirmation letter of employment, certificate of school attendance or proof of studying etc; for retired persons – proof of pension
- For minors – birth certificate of the minor (visa application shall be submitted by a parent/legal representative)
Once your online application is ready, we will email you the PDF copy of the finalised application for you to print and sign (applications must be signed on the last page in blocks provided) and take with you with the copies of all required documents to the Visa Application Centre/ Croatian Embassy.
You will then be ready to book your appointment with the Visa Application Centre, by clicking on the Book Appointment page
Once you’ve booked your appointment, you’ll receive an appointment confirmation email along with the letter of appointment.
For further info and assistance please contact us Tel: 072 385 8278
NEDBANK Branch code 197005
Account Number 1970850582 ( current account)
Reference: APPLICANT’S SURNAME and initials