Explore the stunning Dalmatian coastline on this unforgettable Croatian cruise from Zadar to Dubrovnik! The one-way cruise, on the premium superior ship MS Adriatic Pearl, offers the best of Dalmatia at your fingertips.
Your journey will start in Zadar, the city with “the most beautiful sunset in the world” and quiet streets of marble. Next is a visit to historic towns like Sibenik and Split. After Split, it’s off to the sunny island of Hvar, the jet-set favourite. Hvar is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world.
Then, travelling south you will visit the islands of Korcula and Mljet. Marvel at Croatia’s natural beauty as you visit spectacular Mljet National Park, home of two saltwater lakes. Finally arriving in Dubrovnik, Croatia’s southernmost gem and hotspot.
Visiting all the quaint little towns and beautiful beaches along the way will make this truly unforgettable Croatian experience.
ROUTE: Zadar -Sibenik – Trogir- Split -Hvar -Korcula – Mljet National Park -Slano -Dubrovnik
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (1979)
- Old City of Dubrovnik (1979)
- Islands of Hvar and Korcula
- Cetina River canyon
- Mljet National Park
- Dubrovnik City Walls
This MS Adriatic Pearl cruise is also available in the opposite direction from Dubrovnik to Zadar.
EBD 10 % until 21.02.2020 payment 28.02.2020
All cruises and tours are available on request.
All packages exclude flights.
Please check Dates and Prices for Scheduled departures.
Availability shown is just a guideline.
Please fill in the Enquiry form below if you would like to book or check availability for a specific date or if you have any questions.
2020 CRUISE RATES per PERSON per WEEK IN EURO | DEPARTURE DATES – Saturdays from Zadar
|2020 Departures||Main Deck||Lower deck||Status|
|JUNE 13, 27||€1600||€1480||Available|
|JULY 11, 25;||€1480||€1350||Available|
|AUG 08, 22||€1480||€1350||Available|
Reductions and Supplements:
- SINGLE use cabin supplement (on request) EXTRA +50%
- 3rd adult sharing a cabin -30%
- Child (age 3 – 11) in twin with 1 adult -30%
- Child (age 3 – 11) sharing a cabin with 2 adults -50%
Upon confirmation of reservation, a 400 EUR deposit per person is required (non-refundable) and balance payment to be paid 60 days before arrival.
- 35% of the total cruise rate 35 – 22 days prior to the cruise
- 50% of the total cruise rate 21 – 15 days prior to the cruise
- 100% of the total cruise rate 14 – 0 days prior to the cruise
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with dinner on board and overnight in Zadar.
After breakfast you can join us for an optional Zadar walking tour*. Your walk with our guide will take you through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Early afternoon sail across Zadar archipelago will start to reveal the beauties of Dalmatia. In the late afternoon arrival and overnight in port of Sibenik, a sight to behold from every perspective rolling down the hillslopes towered by the immense fortress of St. Michael. An optional walking tour* will introduce you to Šibenik’s great claim to Renaissance –the town’s Cathedral of St. James, and the present day, when the town is known as one of Croatia’s upcoming gems. Experience its stone alleys and great cuisine in an evening on your own. Overnight in Šibenik..
*Zadar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Sibenik Walking tour – optional walking tour package
Enjoy the stunning waterfront of Šibenik as you navigate down the narrow channel of St. Anthony out to the open seas. Today you will sail to Split with Trogir en route, a petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, optional walking* tour available in early afternoon.
Our final port of the day will be Split, explore it on your own or join our optional walking tour* to learn about the Diocletian’s Palace, once the Roman Emperor’s retirement estate and today a lively city centre. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living. Overnight in Split.
*Trogir Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Split Walking Tour – optional walking tour package
Enjoy breakfast and free time in Split or take an optional trip to the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omiš right at the mouth of Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion**. Afternoon we are sailing to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, so consider joining our optional guided tour*. Overnight in Hvar.
*Hvar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
Morning departure from Hvar to Korcula. Korčula Island, one of the largest islands in the Adriatic, known for its signature lush dark forests. You’ll realize Korčula was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will see on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of the world renowned traveler Marco Polo is bound to charm you whether you explore it on your own or in an optional walking tour*. Overnight in Korčula.
*Korčula Walking tour – optional walking tour package
Continue your cruise to another green island, this time Mljet. Island’s national park is the home of two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a thrill from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small islet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion** – but whatever you do, do not pass on setting foot on Mljet! Enjoy a refreshing dip before setting sail back to the mainland and the small settlement of Slano where we are docked for overnight.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
Take in the last of the Slano cool over breakfast. In the vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: potent wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour the Taste of Dalmatia** highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano. In the early afternoon, we will set sail to Croatia’s southernmost gem and the renowned hotspot, Dubrovnik. A glimpse at its beauty sailing beneath the mighty City Walls, much in the same way its enemies and allies used to, before dropping anchor in the port of Gruž. The optional walking tour* of Dubrovnik Old Town takes you by the world-famous landmarks, strolling down the same streets that the cast and crews of the Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood walked. Whatever you might consider the town’s main drawcard, Dubrovnik’s city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivalled the Venetian Republic. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM.
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Arrival transfer from Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area.
- Departure transfer to Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area.
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, served lunch, except on day 1, 4 and 6 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change twice a week
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- *Optional Walking tour package – 90,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Zadar – including: guide
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Trogir – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- **Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet approx.
The MS Adriatic Pearl has been delighting cruise passengers for many years. When first launched in 2012 it set the standard in service, cabin size and overall cruise comfort that others have followed. The ship was refurbished in 2018 and today, this Premium Superior vessel, with its elegant decor and modern amenities, is still the perfect ship to explore and discover Croatia’s Adriatic coastline.
Bright and invitingly decorated cabins can be found over two decks, either on lower deck with portholes or on the main deck with small high windows (for privacy) that open. All cabins comprise queen-size or twin beds, modern private facilities (ensuites), full air-conditioning, hair-dryers and the latest in safety systems.
The air-conditioned salon-restaurant is decorated in sleek timber finishes and soft furnishings whilst the lounge-bar area invites you to sink into its leather sofas.
Outside areas include a small covered terrace with tables and chairs located at the rear of the ship and a large sun deck on the topmost deck, featuring sun-beds for all guests. The MV Adriatic Pearl led the way in cruising, now let her lead you away to the magic of Croatia.
Main Deck: 10 cabins
• 7 double cabins
• 3 twin cabins
Lower Deck: 8 cabins
• 2 double cabins
• 2 twin cabins
• 4 triple cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power points, LCD TV, safe box and hairdryer. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilet and vanity with a sink.
• Double: 1 x queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm)
• Twin: 2 x single beds (90 x 200 cm )
• Triple: 1 x queen-size bed with 1 x additional single bed