Our unique 8-night winter holiday package combines visits to Dubrovnik and skiing on the Olympic Mountain Jahorina, near Sarajevo. Spend 2 nights in Dubrovnik and 6 nights at Jahorina Mountain Ski Resort near Sarajevo, in the neighbouring Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Over your 2 nights stay you can explore Dubrovnik in winter when it is less busy. Dubrovnik is a city for all seasons, and each season offers its own magic, even winter.
After 2 nights in Dubrovnik, take a private car/minibus transfer to the Jahorina Mountain Ski Resort near Sarajevo, in the neighbouring Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The next 7 days are for hitting the slopes! Jahorina Ski Resort is a great place for all skier types and levels. Less crowded and less expensive than other famous ski resorts in Europe, this is a perfect alternative ski heaven.
In the evenings you can sample authentic bars and clubs in Jahorina’s resort. Transfer to Sarajevo Airport on the final day for your return flight is included.
So, if you are looking for the best-kept winter secret in Europe and the best skiing on a budget – Mount Jahorina Ski resort is a perfect place for you. Weekly departures from January – end March 2019 available.
- Return Flights Johannesburg-Dubrovnik- Sarajevo Johannesburg
- 2 days accommodation in Dubrovnik in 4* hotel
- Explore this magnificent city in winter when it's not overcrowded
- Private transfer to Sarajevo via Mostar (optional city tour)
- 7 days at the perfect alternative ski heaven - Jahorina Ski Resort
- 4* Hotel with Half Board
- Friendly people and great après ski