Discover the Western Balkans Escorted Coach Tour explores countries of Croatia and Slovenia.
The tour starts from the Croatian capital of Zagreb. It goes on across the border into Slovenia where you will uncover the fairy tale beauty of Bled Lake in the Julian Alps. After Bled you will visit the pretty city of Ljubljana, before venturing back into Croatia to visit to the natural wonder and beautiful Plitvice Lakes. You will carry on toward the Adriatic cost to visit historic centres of Zadar and Split. The tour ends in medieval Dubrovnik – the Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Zagreb – the city’s historical centre, the fortified Upper Town, St Mark’s Church, Croatian National Theatre and more.
- Ljubljana, Slovenia – Three Bridges, Baroque Town Hall, Robba’s Fountain and colourful central Market
- Split – historical port & Diocletian Palace
- Dubrovnik – UNESCO listed fortress and old city
- Plitvice Lakes – a stunning series of lakes, cascading waterfalls and travertines
- Bled, Slovenia – one of the most beautiful alpine resorts in the world, famed for its thermal lake
Discover the Western Balkans Escorted Coach Tour Croatia, and Slovenia - departure from Zagreb, easily connect with incoming flights. Finish in Dubrovnik where you can spend a few days more and see Montenegro and Mostar. Includes meals and transport as per itinerary.
Unesco heritage sites:
Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (1979)
Old City of Dubrovnik (1979)
Plitvice Lakes National Park (1979)
Astoria 4* or similar - Zagreb
Kompas 4* or similar – Bled/Ljubljana
Jezero 3* or similar – Plitvice area
Atrium 5* - Split
Valamar 4* or similar - Dubrovnik
This might be a bilingual tour. Tour is not suitable for persons with restricted mobility.