Deluxe one-way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split (Omis) will take you through some of Dalmatia’s most enchanting places.
On this cruise, you will explore scenic islands and historic ports including Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula, Split.
Discover the beauty of Mljet National Park and explore Korcula with a guided sightseeing tour. Visit the historic and beautiful city of Sibenik at the mouth of the Krka River. Then travel to Skradin, the entrance to the beautiful Krka National Park
Take a walking tour of Split and learn about the Diocletian’s Palace, once the Roman Emperor’s retirement estate.
Route: Dubrovnik- Mljet – Korcula -Hvar – Vis- Sibenik- Krka-Split- Omis
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian
- Old City of Dubrovnik
- Hvar – Croatia’s sunniest island
- Island of Brac
- Krka National Park
- National Park: Island of Mljet
- Brand new deluxe superior ship MS Agape Rose
Cruise finishes in the port of Omis (30-45 mins drive from Split and 45-60mins from Split airport).
Early Bird Discount 10 % until 21.12.2019 payment 28.12.2019
Early Bird Discount 5 % until 21.02.2020 payment 28.02.2020
All cruises and tours are available on request.
All packages exclude flights.
Please check Dates and Prices for Scheduled departures.
Availability shown is just a guideline.
Please fill in the Enquiry form below if you would like to book or check availability for a specific date or if you have any questions.
2020 CRUISE RATES per PERSON per WEEK IN EURO | DEPARTURE DATES – Saturdays from Dubrovnik
|MS AGAPE ROSE|
|DEPARTURES 2020||LOWER DECK||MAIN DECK||Status|
|AUG 01, 29;||€1620||€1750||Avail.|
|SEP 12;||€ 1750||€1880||Avail.|
SINGLE use cabin supplement (on request) + 50%
Reductions: 3rd person sharing a cabin – 30%
Upon confirmation of reservation, a 400 EUR deposit per person is required (non-refundable) and balance payment to be paid 60 days before arrival.
Please note Rand rates are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations. Rand price will be confirmed at time of booking and when the full payment is due according to the exchange rates at the time of payment.
- 35% of the total cruise rate 35 – 22 days prior to the cruise
- 50% of the total cruise rate 21 – 15 days prior to the cruise
- 100% of the total cruise rate 14 – 0 days prior to the cruise
Welcome to Dubrovnik! Embarkation aboard MS Agape Rose is from 14.00hrs. Your afternoon is at leisure to explore Dubrovnik.
Time this morning to explore Dubrovnik’s fortified Old Town on a guided sightseeing tour. Afterwards, cruise to Slano where you will be able to join an optional Taste of Dalmatia Tour to Ston (to be paid locally
Discover the beauty of Mljet National Park during free time this morning when you may wish to take a boat ride to the Benedictine Abbey and Church of St. Mary. Arrive in Korcula and explore with a guided sightseeing tour followed by an evening at leisure to enjoy dinner at one of the many sea-front restaurants
Cruise north along the coast with a stop in one of the many secluded coves for a swim and lunch before an afternoon arrival in Hvar. Explore one of Croatia’s most popular islands of Hvar Town on a guided sightseeing tour before we cruise to the island of Vis where you will overnight. Enjoy a Captains dinner onboard
Today you will cruise to the mainland city of Sibenik, the oldest native Croatian city on the Adriatic. Discover this historic and beautiful city at the mouth of the Krka River on a guided sightseeing tour.
Travel to Skradin, the entrance to the beautiful Krka National Park. On your walking tour wander along the footpaths surrounding the waterways and waterfalls before travelling to the historic city of Trogir, famous for its Romanesque and Renaissance architecture. Your final port of call today is Split, where you will embark on a guided sightseeing tour and marvel at this 1,700-year-old world heritage listed city and its famous Diocletian’s Palace.
Your voyage continues to Pucisca on the island of Brac to visit the famous Stonemasonry School. Continue to ancient Omis, once notorious due to the pirates of Omis whose ships were a centuries-long symbol of retaliation, courage and strength. Discover at leisure the remaining legacies of those famous days.
Your cruise concludes on disembarkation in Omis.
MS Agape Rose specifications
MS AGAPE ROSE has been commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m long, 8.5 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 19 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned with LCD TV.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 4 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins–queen size bed
- 1 triple cabin queen size bed + additional single bed
- 1 triple cabin; 3 single beds
Main deck: 8 cabins
- 5 twin cabins
- 2 double
- 1 triple cabins–queen size bed + additional single bed
Upper deck: 3 cabins
- 3 double cabins–queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plug, LCD TV, safe. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 15 -19 m2 with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck, there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat, you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 170 m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs and jacuzzi, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
Optional Walking tour package – 100,00 € per person
– Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
– Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one-way transfer
– Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
– Walking tour of Split – including: guide
– Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
– Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
Optional excursions (available only on spot)
– Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
– Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
– Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
– Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer