Croatian Elegance cruise is a classic round trip from Split showcasing the beauty of Croatia’s islands and rich history of the region.
Explore the medieval towns of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split while onboard MS Captain Bota. Enjoy time relaxing in hidden bays and above all enjoy swimming in the crystal blue Adriatic Sea.
This 8-day Elegance cruise from Split takes you to some of the region’s celebrated highlights, including the extraordinary Diocletian’s Palace and Makarska’s long beaches.
Sail over to Bol and its famous Golden Horn Beach. The cruise also takes in Hvar. Celebrated as a jet-set destination, and one of Croatia’s sunniest and most popular islands. Explore Dubrovnik’s walled Old Town before taking a leisure walk of the ancient city walls.
Route: SPLIT – BOL – HVAR- KORČULA- DUBROVNIK- MLJET – MAKARSKA-BRAC- SPLIT
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar & Split
- Brac’s famous ever-changing Zlatni Rat beach
- Split’s and Diocletian’s Palace
- Breath-taking beauty and history of Dubrovnik
Departures on Saturdays starting in May 2020.
All cruises and tours are available on request.
All packages exclude flights.
Please check Dates and Prices for Scheduled departures.
Availability shown is just a guideline.
Please fill in the Enquiry form below if you would like to book or check availability for a specific date or if you have any questions.
2020 CRUISE RATES per PERSON per WEEK IN EURO | DEPARTURE DATES – Saturdays from Split
|2020 DEPARTURES||Lower deck||Main deck||Status|
SINGLE use cabin supplement (on request) +50%
- 3rd adult sharing a cabin -30%
- Child (age 3-11 years) sharing a cabin with 2 adults -50%
- Child (age 3-11 years) in twin with 1 adult -20%
Upon confirmation of reservation, a 400 EUR deposit per person is required (non-refundable) and balance payment to be paid 60 days before arrival.
Please note Rand rates are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations. Rand price will be confirmed at time of booking and when the full payment is due according to the exchange rates at the time of payment.
- 35% of the total cruise rate 35 – 22 days prior to the cruise
- 50% of the total cruise rate 21 – 15 days prior to the cruise
- 100% of the total cruise rate 14 – 0 days prior to the cruise
Welcome to Split! The embarkation will be possible throughout the day; passengers arriving in the morning cannot enter their cabins before 1:00 p.m. but they can leave luggage on board. Enjoy a welcome drink and dinner before an evening at leisure to explore Split.
Enjoy a morning of scenic cruising to Bol with an opportunity to swim at Brac’s famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn). Afternoon arrival in Hvar, Croatia’s sunniest and most popular islands. Join a guided tour of Hvar Town to learn of its history and culture and attend a short lavender presentation to learn how lavender was traditionally farmed on Hvar for centuries. Evening at leisure.
We start our day with morning departure towards the island of Mljet with a swim stop along way.
Lunch will be served on board while cruising to Mljet National Park. Upon arrival to the Mljet National Park, you will have a free afternoon to explore park (entrance fees are not included), to walk around the Great and Small Lake and Islet of St. Mary with its Benedictine Monastery from the 12th century.
We will have Captain’s dinner that evening on board. Overnight in Mljet National Park, (B,L, Captain’s dinner)
After breakfast we depart for a pleasant cruise along the shores of Mljet and the Elaphite islands where we will have a swim stop and lunch, arriving in Dubrovnik in the afternoon. Our own English speaking guide and coach will come to the pier. After an organized transfer, we will arrive at the historical centre of Dubrovnik, the famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage site, where your guide will show you the most interesting sights of Dubrovnik. After the city tour, you will be left on your own to explore the city, visit City Walls or take the cable car to the top of the Mount Srđ.
The return coach transfer is scheduled in the evening or you can return on your own.
Overnight in Dubrovnik, (B,L)
Our voyage will continue towards Makarska with refreshing swim stop on our way passing by Pelješac Peninsula and its picturesque places on both sides, green with the olive and pine groves, vineyards and the low bush forests and Eastern side of Hvar Island.
Lunch on board “en route” and afternoon arrival to Makarska on the mainland, “tourist Centre of Dalmatia” famous with it’s long beaches and nightlife, where we will spend the night.
Overnight in Makarska, (B, L)
It is time to say farewell to all your new friends after having breakfast.
- English speaking cruise director on board
- 6 crew members
- 7 nights cruise in a preferred category cabin
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Welcome dinner with three courses
- Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches with three courses
- Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik with transfers and panoramic photo stop and Split
- Wireless headset system for sightseeing’s (City Tours)
- Towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Two bottles of water 0,50 liters per day and person
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi on board
- CCTV Security Cameras on board
- Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi (Sun deck)
- Port and tourist taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park, approx.15,00 EUR per person to be paid at entrance if clients want to enter
- Private car transfers can be organized for travel agencies only on request
- Optional excursion in Split (Krka National Park)
M/S Captain Bota Premium Ship specifications:
Premium Cruise ship M/S CAPTAIN BOTA is a ship built in Split shipyard for summer 2015 according to the newest European standards. With its perfect size, manoeuvring abilities and its elegant 18 cabins, this yacht-like ship will satisfy your refined expectations for a comfortable cruise along the Adriatic Coast.
She has 18 very spacious cabins with private facilities and air-conditioning providing elegance cruise for up to maximum 38 persons. Experienced crew will make your cruise unforgettable.
Passenger cabins are situated on two decks while crew members are accommodated in separate living quarters reserved for them. All guest cabins are very comfortable, fully air-conditioned, with the independent ventilation system for fresh air all the time, conveniently designed with modern private en-suites, toilet and shower in the cabin.
All cabins are equipped with beds in size 200×90 cm or 200×160 cm with independent air-conditioned control board, Satellite LCD TV in cabins, designed wallboards, working table and chair, mirror, night lamps, safe deposit box, radio, hairdryer, 220 V electric supply, lifejacket, wardrobe and luggage space under bed, as well as the latest safety & fire alarm and sound system for notification of a cruise manager or group leader.
Standard cabins have two portholes and dual ventilation system while main deck cabins have large cabin window and porthole in the bathroom. Cabins are sound-proof and have a fire-proof door.
Cabins are twin or doubles, and two cabins have third bed on the floor (not bunk bed)