This one-way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split is a great way to enjoy the beautiful Croatian coastline and islands.
Discover the beauty of Croatian islands and thousand-year-old cities with their rich history, along with the Croatian lifestyle and heritage. The carefully prepared itinerary will give you enough time to experience historical sites like Split and Dubrovnik. There will also be enough time to relax and go for a swim.
During this 7-night cruise, onboard Premium ship MS Splendid, you will be able to experience the Croatian way of life, it’s past seamlessly blending with the present.
Route: DUBROVNIK – MLJET – KORČULA – VIS -BIŠEVO BLUE CAVE – HVAR- BRAČ – OMIŠ –SPLIT
Departure dates on Saturdays starting in May 2019.
- Guided walking tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- An abundance of free time to explore these amazing cities
- Sunny Hvar with its lavender fields and vineyards
- Charming Korcula, the reputed birthplace of Marco Polo
2020 CRUISE RATES per PERSON per WEEK IN EURO | DEPARTURE DATES – Saturdays from Dubrovnik
|2020||Lower deck||Main deck||Upperdeck||Status|
SINGLE use cabin supplement (on request) +50%
3rd adult sharing a cabin -30%
Child (age 3-11 years) sharing a cabin with 2 adults -50%
Child (age 3-11 years) in twin with 1 adult -20%
Upon confirmation of reservation, a 400 EUR deposit per person is required (non-refundable) and balance payment to be paid 60 days before arrival.
Please note Rand rates are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations. Rand price will be confirmed at time of booking and when the full payment is due according to the exchange rates at the time of payment.
- 35% of the total cruise rate 35 – 22 days prior to the cruise
- 50% of the total cruise rate 21 – 15 days prior to the cruise
- 100% of the total cruise rate 14 – 0 days prior to the cruise