See all the Croatia Highlights on this deluxe cruise from Dubrovnik.
This classic 8 days cruise features all the must-see destinations: Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula.
You will also discover some of the lesser known gems like Brac, Omis, Sibenik and Trogir.
Relax aboard our Deluxe vessel MS Providenca, while exploring beautiful islands and rich history of this fascinating corner of Europe.
- 7 nights aboard a Deluxe vessel MS Providenca
- Dubrovnik’s medieval Old Town and fortified ramparts
- Split’s Roman heritage, the Diocletian’s Palace
- Excursion to Skradin, Sibenik and Trogir
- The beauty of Mljet National Park with its lakes and forests
- Islands and natural sights:
- Islands of Hvar, Island of Brac, Island of Korcula, Cetina River canyon, Elaphite Islands
Early Booking Discount 10 % will apply if booked and paid by 21.12.2018
Route: DUBROVNIK –KORČULA –BRAC– OMIŠ – SPLIT – HVAR – KORČULA – MLJET – DUBROVNIK
See all the Dalmatian Highlights on this 8 days Deluxe cruise from Dubrovnik.
This classic cruise features all the main must-see destinations of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula whilst also discovering some of the lesser known gems – Brac, Omis, Sibenik and Trogir.
Departures on Saturdays from April 2019.
Cruise is not suitable for persons with restricted mobility.
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with a dinner onboard and overnight in Dubrovnik.
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Start with an optional walking tour* of Dubrovnik, a.k.a. the Pearl of the Adriatic or the King’s Landing. Whatever you might consider to be the town’s main drawcard, Dubrovnik’s mighty city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Its outpost is your next stop, with your journey over interrupted only by a refreshing dip on the Elaphite Islands. You’ll know Korčula** was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will get see anywhere on the Adriatic coast. Overnight in Korčula.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
*Korcula town walking tour – optional walking tour package
Breakfast is served over the stunning views of the playfully dispersed archipelago of Korčula, and followed by a scenic sail around the tips of Pelješac peninsula and Hvar Island, perhaps even a refreshing dip along the way. Stop to visit the homeland of ‘the Croatian marble’, the island of Brač. You’ve probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already, perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour* to the still-operating stonemasonry school in Pučišća brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity. Once back at the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omiš right at the mouth of Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion*. Overnight in Omiš.
*Stonemasonry school – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
When sailing along the Croatian coast, surpassing the beauty around you may seem like an impossible task. Perhaps so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland which surely parallel it, such as the Krka River and its stunning estuary. A coach trip brings you to the small town of Skradin, the guardian of the mouth of River Krka, and the gateway to its National park. The place where wild waterfalls inspire serene lakes, the park is definitely worth a visit. After returning to the seaside, visit Trogir, a petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, Trogir is protected by UNESCO, just like its big neighbor and your next stop, the town of Split. Explore on your own or join our optional walking tour* to learn about the Diocletian’s Palace, once the Roman Emperor’s retirement estate and today a lively city center. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Split Walking Tour – optional walking tour package
In a splash of islands lined up directly across from Split, Hvar is the one known for purple lavender fields, potent red wines and glitzy jet-set feasts along starlit waterfronts. Especially so at its prime hotspot, the Old Town of Hvar, also the home of the oldest theatre in Europe and organized tourism in Croatia! Join an optional walking tour* to learn more about the interesting history and starry present of the town and the island, before sailing over for a swim at the beautiful archipelago of Pakleni Otoci. Later in the afternoon, drop the anchor in Vela Luka on Korčula, where you will enjoy Captains dinner and overnight.
*Hvar town – optional walking tour package
Your captain will choose a secluded bay to hop in the sea and start the day. Surrounded in deep green forests which earned Korčula its name and fame, meditate upon the sound of crickets and silence as you immerse yourself in the essence of this region: the crystal blue sea. Then continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The national park on the island is the home of two salty lakes connected with by a small channel with the sea. Nature lovers will get a kick from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking over to the small inlet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion* – but whatever you do, do not miss out on Mljet! Spend the evening in the small settlement of Slano on the mainland, once adored by Dubrovnik sea captains. Why becomes self-evident as soon as you take your first stroll along the waterfront.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National park.
In vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: strong wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour the Taste of Dalmatia* highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano before sailing out to Dubrovnik. Midway, a dip on Lopud Island gets you up and ready to join an optional guided tour* of Dubrovnik Old Town. Surrounded in immense city walls, as if in a universe of its own, the world-famous facades line up as you walk the same streets like the cast and crews of the Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
Enjoy a farewell breakfast before disembarking by 09:00 AM. Make sure to keep in touch with your fellow travellers and the Cruise Manager and the crew, as MS Providenca will wait for you next year too!
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch except on day 1, day 4 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Walking tour package:
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
- **Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- • Beverages other than included (see above)
- • Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- • Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- • Transfer from and/or to the ship
- • Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- • Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- • Laundry service at selected ports of call
- • Beach towel hire
- • Entrance to National park Mljet
- • Entrance to National Park Krka River
2019 CRUISE RATES per PERSON per WEEK IN EURO | DEPARTURE DATES – Saturdays from Dubrovnik
|DEPARTURE ON SATURDAYS||LOWER DECK CABIN||MAIN DECK CABIN|
|APRIL 20 and 27||EUR 935||EUR 1040|
|MAY 04||EUR 1055||EUR 1200|
|MAY 11, 18 and 25||EUR 1335||EUR 1470|
|JUNE 08 and 15||EUR 1250||EUR 1380|
|JUNE 29||EUR 1535||EUR 1670|
|JULY 06, 13, 20 and 27||EUR 1535||EUR 1670|
|AUGUST 03, 10,17, 24, 31||EUR 1535||EUR 1670|
|SEPTEMBER 07 and 21||EUR 1535||EUR 1670|
|SEPTEMBER 28||EUR 1335||EUR 1470|
|OCTOBER 5 and 12||EUR 1055||EUR 1200|
Full Board supplement EUR 180 (per week per person)
SINGLE use cabin supplement (on request) +50%
- 3rd adult sharing a cabin -30%
- Child (age 3-11 years) sharing a cabin with 2 adults -50%
- Child (age 3-11 years) in twin with 1 adult -20%
Deluxe Ship: MS Providenca specifications
M/S Providenca has been commissioned in 2014, refurbished in 2018, setting new standards in service, cabin size and equipment and overall cruise comfort. The boat is 47 m long, 9 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 40 persons. She has 20 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm)/ Twin-two single beds (85 x 200 cm)
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 8 twin cabins / double cabins
Main deck: 11 cabins
- 8 twin cabins / double cabins
- 3 twin cabins
Upper deck: 1 cabin
- 1 twin cabins / double cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs, LCD TV, safe box and hairdryer. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette and vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 11 -13 m2 with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 145 m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, and jacuzzi also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
*Optional Walking tour package – 75,00 € per person
– Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including guide, one-way transfer
– Walking tour of Korčula – including a guide
– Walking tour of Split – including a guide
– Walking tour of Hvar – including a guide
– Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
– Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
– Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
– Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting